Huawei Honor Watch GS Pro Smart Watch 1.39" AMOLED Screen Global Version
New Honor Watch GS Pro Smart Watch 1.39'' AMOLED Screen Heart Rate Monitoring Blood Oxygen Bluetooth Calls 5ATM Smartwatch + Work Out Modes Global Version *Support multi languages* Wild and Rugged Designed especially for urban adventurers and adventurers at heart, the rugged exterior is crafted with mechanical precision to survive even the toughest environments ....
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
New Honor Watch GS Pro Smart Watch 1.39'' AMOLED Screen Heart Rate Monitoring Blood Oxygen Bluetooth Calls 5ATM Smartwatch + Work Out Modes Global Version
*Support multi languages*
Wild and Rugged
Designed especially for urban adventurers and adventurers at heart, the rugged exterior is crafted with mechanical precision to survive even the toughest environments .
14 Types of MILSTD-81 0G Tests，Built to Withstand the Toughest Environments
The HONOR Watch GS Pro is complied with 14 different MIL-STD-810G tests, including temperature-humidity-alti-tude resistance, salt spray, sand resistance and humidity resistance, enabling it to withstand extreme conditions.
Personalisable Watch Face
Choose from a wide range of creative, stylish designs in HUAWEI Health app, and match your look to your adventures.
25-day Battery Life，Another Breakthrough in Battery Performance
HONOR Watch GS Pro can endure up to 25 days. Even with the outdoor GPS mode on, it's still good for up to 100 hours. Adventurers don't need to worry about running out of battery anymore when exploring the wild.
Route Back，Keeping Your Adventures on Track
The high-precision built-in dual satellite navigation systems enable Route Back to help track your way back, even when taking the road less travelled.
Your Guide to the Great Outdoors
Plan your day ahead and stay plugged into your surroundings with useful outdoor information, including sunrise and sunset times, moon and tidal phases, and bad weather alerts.
Your Personal Skiing Coach
Multi-skiing modes track a detailed data4 including a number of runs, distance, trail time, maximum speed, maximum steepness, vertical ascent and descent, altitude, heart rate, and calories burned. You'll know exactly how much progress you've made.
100+ Workout Modes
Whichever kind of athlete you are, and whichever sports you like, we have something for you. HONOR Watch GS Pro featuresa total of over 15 professional workout modes, and 85 customised workout modes helping you to stay active and engaged.
Get a Full View ofYour Health
HONOR Watch GS Pro has everything you need for a comprehensive view of your health - from 24/7 heart rate monitoring, all-night sleep tracking, to even SpO2 monitorS for blood oxygen level measure-
Use Your Wrist Like a Phone
The built- in speaker and microphone save you the hassle of whipping out your phone, so you can answer calls even when you're cycling or climbing.
Packs in AII the Music that Moves You
HONOR Watch GS Pro stores up to 500 songs7, so you can create a soundtrack righ on your wrist for your most exhilarating life experiences.
1. HONOR Watch GS Pro is complied with 14 types of MIL-STD-810G tests, including Low Pressure (Altitude), High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature Shock, Contamination by Fluids, Solar Radiation (Sunshine), Rain, Humidity, Salt Fog, Sand and Dust, Immersion, Vibration, Shock, Temperature, Humidity, and Altitude. Data from Guang Zhou GRG Metrology & Test Co., Ltd., the report number is: H202006155922-01EN-G1. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
2. This feature is not supported on iOS.
3. Battery data is based on test results in HONOR labs. Actual usage time may vary according to settings and usage preferences. 100-hour outdoor GPS
power-saving mode is only supported on selected workout modes, including hiking, mountain hiking and trail running.
4. Data collected by HONOR Watch GS Pro will only be used to provide services within the device.
5. The availability of SpO2 Monitor varies depending on markets and regions. SpO2 Monitor is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended
to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
6. HONOR Watch GS Pro needs to stay connected with your smartphone via Bluetooth to receive and answer calls from HONOR Watch GS Pro.
7. Availability may vary by regions and requires android smartphones, support HUAWEI Music version 12.11.7.X or above. Music supports MP3 and
LC-AAC formats. This feature is not supported on iOS. HONOR HONOR Watch GS Pro total internal storage is 4 GB. Only 2 GB is available for offline
Simplified Chinese, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Danish, German, Greek, English (United Kingdom),English(United States), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Brazil), Finnish, French, Gujarati, Italian, Japanese,Kannada, Korean, Methili, Maori, Malayalam, Mongolian, Marathi, Malay, Norwegian, Dutch,
Oriya,Punjabi,Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Swahili, Tamil,Telugu,Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese,
Traditional Chinese (HK), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan).
How to connect to the Phone:
1. Install Huawei Health APP via QR-code or App Store. Launch APP and follow its instruction,
then click 'Pair' button, and select according smart device. Need update the APP to a newer version .
2. Charging to boot or reboot device, then back to APP, click the new found device serial to start pair,
complete pair by touching according area on device.
Notice: For Other Brands Smartphones , Methods of install "Huawei Health App" as following
1. Search and install "Huawei APP Gallery " In "Google Play Market"
2. Search and install " Huawei Health App" In "Huawei App Gallery"
For non-Huawei / Honor mobile phones, if you install the Huawei Health App directly in Google play, you will be prompted to install the 4.0 Huawei mobile service plug-in, but the 4.0 version plug-in cannot be found directly in Google play. The following provides a method to install the Huawei Health App.
How to use: Download the APTOIDE application through the link, and then download the 4.0 plug-in through the APTOIDE application, See the nail sharing file for the demo video
1. Download the APTOIDE application from this link: https://aptoide.it.aptoide.com/amp
2. Search and download Huawei Mobile Service (version 4.0) in APTOIDE.
3. Download the Huawei Health App in Google Play.
Then connect the Huawei Health App to your device and you can use it.
How to use: Google browser search Huawei Mobile Service Apk, after downloading and installing, you can use Huawei Health App.